Resources » Disclosures
» Service Center Funds Availability Disclosure
Service Center Funds Availability Disclosure
While it’s becoming more and more common to transact business AWAY from your financial institution, sometimes you just need to “be there”. That’s why ADP FCU joined a nationwide network of credit unions who pledge to provide on-site services to other Credit Union’s members! This service is primarily for members with checking accounts.
Remember…our electronic services are still the most convenient and cost effective way to Bank:
- Direct Deposit-ACH or payroll deposit (immediate availability-no check holds)
- ATM Card-cash withdrawals up to $500 per day
- Visa Check Card-make purchases anywhere you see the Visa symbol. The purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Home Banking-transfer funds between accounts, transfer loan and credit card payments
- Direct Connect-Audio Response System-transfer funds between accounts, transfer loan and credit card payments, request a check withdrawal mailed to your home
SERVICE CENTER CHECK HOLD
SERVICE CENTER TRANSACTION FEES
||- Loan Payments
||- Check/Cash Withdrawal or Check Cashing (2 FREE/Month)
This network is available in most states; click the Shared Service Center link on ADP FCU’s home page @ www.adpfcu.com to locate a shared service center near you!
You must qualify to transact at a Credit Union Shared Service Center.